Welcome to Summer in San Antonio! If Spring Break and Fiesta are any indication, people are heading back downtown to celebrate and connect. We reached out to our friends in the local hospitality industry to learn about what promotions people can use for their staycations. Here are a few we’d like to share…
- Things to Do in San Antonio | Visit San Antonio is running its annual Si San Antonio promotion via participating hotels: Si Hotels (visitsanantonio.com). Stay in any of these hotels and access discounts to almost anything you’d want to do. Great Hotel Deals in San Antonio TX | Visit San Antonio allows you to obtain a Go San Antonio Pass and register for staycation packages.
- Sharon Aguillen, President of San Antonio Visitor Alliance – Promoting and supporting the San Antonio visitor industry (savisitoralliance.com) shared a couple of links to discounts on attractions, lodging and packages: MARKETING – San Antonio Visitor Alliance (savisitoralliance.com) and Home – inSANow.
- The Historic Menger Hotel has many deals including exclusive rates for Teachers and First Responders. Other promotions include a third night free, complimentary valet parking with in and out privileges, welcome adult beverages, complimentary Wi-Fi, and extended check-in and check-out hours. See all offers: Best Hotel Deals in San Antonio | Specials | The Menger Hotel
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Antonio Downtown Alamo Plaza is offering a special rate that includes a $25 voucher for Landshark at the River Center Mall (available while supplies last): Book your corporate rate for Dine on the River Walk
- The Emily Morgan San Antonio DoubleTree Hotel (hilton.com) loves your pup! GM Kole Siefken says “Your pet provided you comfort during the pandemic so we will pamper them this summer.” Their package provides 10% off best available rate, a welcome doggy bowl and menu including the “Tail Waggin’ Texan” and “Peanut Butter in a Bone.” Ten percent of package is donated to the Animal Defense League of Texas. Available for 2-night stays June 1 – August 31. Book here: Find the Best Price – The Emily Morgan San Antonio – a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
- City Sightseeing Tours (citysightseeingsanantonio.com) is offering $4 off adult, senior (65+), and military tour passes, and $2 off child (5-11) tour passes all summer. Discounts apply to 1 day/24-hour tour pass and 2 day/48-hour tour pass with 3rd day of touring free and are redeemable by booking through Si San Antonio OR visiting Welcome Center at 111 Alamo Plaza.
- THE UNICORN OF YOUR BUCKET LIST! (sanantoniosidecars.com) is a one-of-a-kind personalized tour in the sidecar of a motorcycle. Not to be missed. They will deduct 10% on any ride for anyone from Memorial to Labor Day and are offering a 15% discount exclusively for hotel guests who book through the Si San Antonio promotion.
- Bad Wolf Ghost Tours | #1 Rated Ghost Tours in San Antonio & Austin, TX! features The San Antonio Ghost Walk nightly and The Haunted Pub Crawl (first in the state of Texas) every weekend. They will take $1 off every ticket with coupon code “Centro1” through October 1st. Hotel guests will get 15% off all adult tickets through Si San Antonio.