Local Business + Employee Resources
With COVID-19 social distancing measures and stay-home orders in place, Mainstreet businesses and the food industry are struggling.
Local Business +
- The mission of the Economic Development Department is to foster economic growth through collaboration and innovation for the continued prosperity of our community.
- Webinars & Online Resources >
- OHP’s Legacy Business program is a component of the Living Heritage Initiative. Businesses eligible for this program have been around for 20 years or more and contribute to the history, culture, and authentic identity of San Antonio.
- Legacy Business Toolkit
- A partnership between the City of San Antonio and LiftFund, Launch SA provides entrepreneurs at all stages direction, education, mentorship, and community through our network of support.
- Small Business Survey >
- No-cost counseling in finance, human resources, operations, marketing, and planning, and will also be focused on helping businesses pursue emergency funding and business loans.
- To learn more and enroll with the accelerator, business owners can call 210-458-2272 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Small Business Week webinar series
Order take out, delivery, and curbside pickup.
Restaurants and bars are offering alternative services — find them here:
Free meals for hospitality workers from Chef Jason Dady + Culinaria.
Buy a gift card now to use when restaurants are back in service.
Wellness, recovery + mental health of the food + beverage industry.
Resources, guidance + growth for the local restaurant industry.
Neighborhoods + Our local Economy
Support Local Business
Play Small Biz Bingo
Each Bingo round runs for two weeks, where five lucky winners will be selected at random and announced on the Facebook page. After every drawing, a new round of Bingo cards with new businesses will be provided and the game starts all over again.
Stay in the know
Sign up for “Centro “Prevention, Resources, and Ways to Help” Newsletter