Local Business + Employee Resources
The Centro Main Street Program catalyzes inclusive and diverse economic ecosystems and smart urban design to propel main street businesses, entrepreneurs, employees and residents to financial resilience and success.
We have identified an unmet need in the marketplace, which is an organization to lead developing and catalyzing a healthy business ecosystem for main street businesses that is inclusive of street level retail, local, mom-and-pop, legacy and micro-businesses.
Local Business +
- The mission of the Economic Development Department is to foster economic growth through collaboration and innovation for the continued prosperity of our community.
- Webinars & Online Resources >
- OHP’s Legacy Business program is a component of the Living Heritage Initiative. Businesses eligible for this program have been around for 20 years or more and contribute to the history, culture, and authentic identity of San Antonio.
- Legacy Business Toolkit
- A partnership between the City of San Antonio and LiftFund, Launch SA provides entrepreneurs at all stages direction, education, mentorship, and community through our network of support.
- Small Business Survey >
- No-cost counseling in finance, human resources, operations, marketing, and planning, and will also be focused on helping businesses pursue emergency funding and business loans.
- To learn more and enroll with the accelerator, business owners can call 210-458-2272 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Small Business Week webinar series
Order take out, delivery, and curbside pickup.
Restaurants and bars are offering alternative services — find them here:
Free meals for hospitality workers from Chef Jason Dady + Culinaria.
Buy a gift card now to use when restaurants are back in service.
Wellness, recovery + mental health of the food + beverage industry.
Resources, guidance + growth for the local restaurant industry.
Neighborhoods + Our local Economy
We can help
Contact us to learn more about COVID-19 recovery assistance and schedule time to meet with one of our Main Street Navigators.