The Main Street business support Program
The Centro Main Street Program promotes resiliency and success among San Antonio’s downtown small businesses.
We envision a healthy downtown ecosystem inclusive of street-level retail, minority and women-owned, mom-and-pop, legacy, and micro-businesses.
Digital Wellness Check
Geekdom Events Centre
You see the doctor once a year for a checkup, so why not check in with your business’s digital strategy too? It’s springtime, which means it’s the perfect time to revisit & revamp your small business or startups’ social media, website, advertising, or branding.
We Champion Small Businesses and entrepreneurs
The Main Street program supports small businesses through direct outreach, one-on-one business consultations, connection to resources, educational programming, and advocacy.
Connect with our Main Street Navigator to learn more and schedule your initial consultation.
SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES
- COVID-19 Business Recovery Accelerator
- Small Business Development Center
- Minority Business Development Agency Business Center
- Other UTSA Economic Development Programs
- South-West Texas Border Small Business Development Center Network
- International Trade Center
- Technology Commercialization Center
- National Information Clearinghouse
- Center for Government Contracting
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- Center for Community and Business Research
- Southwest Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
STRENGTHEN YOUR INTERNET PRESENCE
Free training, tools, and resources to help you grow your digital footprint.
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE
INSTAGRAM FOR BUSINESS
TWITTER BUSINESS PAGE
TIKTOK FOR BUSINESS
Optimizing Your Online Presence Webinar Series
Centro developed a series of free webinars to help businesses optimize their online presence. These seven sessions cover social media, online sales (for retail and restaurants), data safety, easy web building, customer management and lead generation, and search engine optimization. Just sign up and select the webinar you’d like to watch!
We Can Help
Contact us to learn more about our small business support and to schedule a meeting with our Main Street Navigator.