The Main Street business support Program
The Centro Main Street Program catalyzes inclusive and diverse economic ecosystems and smart urban design to propel main street businesses, entrepreneurs, employees, and residents to financial resilience and success.
We Champion Small Businesses and entrepreneurs
We support downtown small businesses through outreach, connection to resources, one-on-one consultations, specialty promotions, educational programming, and advocacy.
Our program fills an unmet need to develop and implement a healthy business ecosystem inclusive of street level retail, minority and women-owned, mom-and-pop, legacy, and micro-businesses.
SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES
- Bexar County Small Business Entrepreneurship
- City of San Antonio Small Business Office
- Texas Economic Development Events
- Texas Economic Development Incubator Fund
- City Of San Antonio Covid-19 Information
- City Of San Antonio Food And Beverage Industry Resources
- Governor’s Small Business Resource Portal
- COSA Fee Waiver Program
- COVID-19 Business Recovery Accelerator
- Small Business Development Center
- Minority Business Development Agency Business Center
- Other UTSA Economic Development Programs
- South-West Texas Border Small Business Development Center Network
- International Trade Center
- Technology Commercialization Center
- National Information Clearinghouse
- Center for Government Contracting
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- Center for Community and Business Research
- Southwest Trade Adjustment Assistance Center
Small Business Accounting Webinar
Why Your Business Needs (& Can Afford) an Accountant – Webinar via WebEx
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
STRENGTHEN YOUR INTERNET PRESENCE
Free training, tools, and resources to help you grow your skills, career, or business.
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE
INSTAGRAM FOR BUSINESS
TWITTER BUSINESS PROFILE
Optimizing Your Online Presence Webinar Series
Centro developed a series of free webinars to help businesses optimize their online presence. These seven sessions cover social media, online sales (for retail and restaurants), data safety, easy web building, customer management and lead generation, and search engine optimization. Just sign up and select the webinar you’d like to watch!
The Big Picture
MAIN STREET AMERICA
Working together to revitalize local economies by focusing energy, resources, and people-power on improving older and historic commercial districts.
COVID-19: IMPLICATIONS FOR BUSINESS
Latest perspectives on the coronavirus outbreak, the twin threats to lives and livelihoods, and how organizations can prepare for the next normal.
CORONAVIRUS: BUSINESS & ECONOMY
COVID-19 BUSINESS & ECONOMIC IMPACT TRACKER
Latest on the Coronavirus Pandemic
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): SMALL BUSINESS GUIDANCE & LOAN RESOURCES
Small businesses are encouraged to do their part to keep their employees, customers, and themselves healthy.
BUSINESS FUNDING NEWS & UPDATES
News on the impact of the coronavirus on businesses is rapidly changing. Become is dedicated to keeping you updated during this time.
Promote your open status
COVID-19 has affected normal business operations. Help our neighbors know you’re open by being listed with these resources.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
My SA’s Tri-County area business directory
Your guide to restaurants open near you
SA RIVER WALK
What’s Open in SA
Free meals for hospitality workers from Chef Jason Dady + Culinaria.
Buy a gift card now to use when restaurants are back in service.
MENTAL HEALTH + WELLNESS
Wellness, recovery + mental health of the food + beverage industry.
Resources, guidance + growth for the local restaurant industry.
We Can Help
MORE COVID-19 RESOURCES
For residents and businesses