LOVE IN THE HEART OF SA
Downtown San Antonio is the heart of the city. It’s that time of year to show your loved ones how much you care about them. Our local businesses and historic venues are ready to share the love.
FLOWER BLOOMS BY CENTRO
Our Flower Bloom activation featured local florist Uptown Flowers and took place in front of Maddy McMurphy’s, a favorite haunt of ours.
SWEETS FOR YOUR SWEETIE
- Cinnamon Rose Flowers & Gifts, 344 W Houston St 210.547.1306
- Just Because Flowers, 614 McCullough Ave 210.224.2087
- Spring Garden Flower Shop, 211 Brooklyn Ave 210.229.1231
- Uptown Flowers, 202 Broadway 210.224.9888
- Candy Machine, 849 E Commerce (Shops at Rivercenter)
- IT’SUGAR, 849 E Commerce (Shops at Rivercenter) 210.245.6066
- Kilwins, 109 Alamo Plaza 210.507.2100
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate, 522 Riverwalk 210.227.2626
- Riverwalk Candy & Chocolate, 123 Losoya (inside Hyatt Regency) 210.224.7970
- Schakolad Chocolate Factory, 112 Broadway 210.354.3322
VALENTINE + GALENTINES DAY
- Bohanans – Prime Steaks & Seafood Like the great old bars of the past, Bohanans dispenses classic cocktails, exotic beverages, good cheer in a civilized setting. Drink and hor’doeuvres downstairs, then head upstairs for the best steak you’ve ever had.
- Boxstreet Social – A glow up from the beloved food truck and catering company located in Hemisfair and offering food in addition to espresso bar, craft cocktails, bubbles and local beer.
- Carmen de La Calle – Cozy Spanish spot with tapas, paella, sangria, live shows (from flamenco to jazz) & a bohemian vibe.
- Domingo – A tribute to South Texas cuisine along the historic San Antonio River Walk.
- Dough Pizzeria – Neopolitan-style Pizzeria, with a wood-burning oven that cooks your pizza at 900 degrees in 90 secs! House made mozzarella and an all Italian wine list.
- The Esquire Tavern – more than just a bar that serves luscious libations and tasty elevated American fare, it’s a scintillating slice of San Antonio’s history. This Downtown tavern has been serving drinks to locals, drifters, celebrities, and all walks of life for over 80 years.
- Landrace – Honoring the pastoral beauty of foods that can be traced back to the land where they are naturally shepherded over time and offering seasonal menus that celebrate regional Texas ingredients and heritage growers close to home.
- Mi Tierra Café – a San Antonio institution since its opening in 1941 offering strolling musicians and authentic Tex-Mex food and beverages.
- NONNA Osteria – Chef Luca Della Casa’s authentic Northern Italian Osteria.
- Ocho at Hotel Havana – Situated in a glass conservatory overlooking the River Walk, Ocho serves dinner and late-night snacks rooted in the hotel’s pan-Latin cultural influences from Mexico, Cuba and Texas.
- The Palm – Known as the go-to place for great steaks, craft cocktails and fresh jump lump Nova Scotia Lobster since 1926, The Palm is both sophisticated and welcoming to generations of guests, all of who are treated like family from the moment they walk in the door.
- Playland – One of a kind pizza joint from the mind of Chef Stefan Bowers. Adult food in a crazy cool space, come play!
- Rebelle – Downtown SA’s premier seafood destination located inside the historic St. Anthony Hotel. Free valet parking is always provided with dinner!
- Texas de Brazil – Savor traditional Brazilian churrasco cooking served with the generous spirit and hospitality that Texas is known for.
- Tower of the Americas Charthouse – Enjoy award-winning menu as you marvel at the breathtaking view of the city below.